H.A.L.O. Foundation - Camps
- 4-H Camp Howe
Fully integrated residential camp, ages 7-17.
- Agassiz Village Integrated Program
Poland, ME, ages 7-17.
- American Camping Association of New England
- Berkshire Hills Music Academy School
For special learners with musical abilities.
- Camp Allen
Co-ed camp for children and adults with disabilities.
- Camp Arrowhead
Day camp ages 5+.
(508) 651-7333 (summer) - (508) 647-6530 (winter)
- Camp Fatima and Camp Bernadette
Two separate weeks of camp for children with mild to severe disabilities.
- Camp Half Moon
Offers day and residential programs, ages 6-15. Mild learning disabilities, ADD and ADHD
- Camp Joy
Day camp for Boston residents, ages 3-22
(617) 635-4920 or email Roberta.Smalls@boston.gov
- Camp Sunshine
Children with life-threatening illnesses and their entire families.
- Easter Seals
Camps located in Poland, ME and Hebron, CT.
- Handi Kids
Year-round programs for people with disabilities.
- Kamp for Kids: Camp Togowauk
Integrated day camp, ages 3-22.
- National Camps for Blind Children and Adults
Ages 9+. Blind or legally blind.
- Newton Therapeutic Recreation Program
Six-week summer camps for children and adults with disabilities.
Organizations, products and websites are listed as a public service, and are not endorsed, recommended, or validated by the H.A.L.O. Foundation or Family Circle. Contact Family Circle for additional information.
1430 Main St.
Waltham. MA 02451